Saturday, January 23, 2010

Current Events- Obama Seeks $1.35B More For Education

My source was in the Internet. The website was KFOX, search this in January 18.2010. In Monday, 10:05 p.m. The title is Obama Seeks $1.35B More For Education, President Barack Obama announced, that he will ask the Congress for $1.35 Billion, for extend an education grant program, for states. Officials expect 30 states or more to apply. Also, Barack Obama wants to use some of the $1.35 Billion for a grant program for local school districts. Obama is expected to send this to the Congress his 2011 budget proposal, sometime next month.

The importance from this summary, is that in the future I and others will have the chance to have, better education and better chances to have a good college. I, think that this is a great plan, and there is no doubt, that I or eveyrone maybe someone to be recognized in the future. Including this plan has chance to have a job right away, finishing high school or college. This is my importance from this summary.

1 comment:

Mrs. Goeldner said...

Good personal connection!