Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Reflection on the Test

Well, the test was not the only thing, that made us put, everyone in pressure.
It was also the study that we did, over all this semester. Like the training in Sam 2007, or the notes that we took a day before the test. Also, the lessons of where to go, to do copy and pasting, inspect document, compare documents, and much more. Including the test that we took in Sam 2007, it helped a lot. It help us by knowing much more, to where to do things in Microsoft Word.
This is the preparations that I or we took to get prepared on the test.

The test was a nervous experience for me, it was a pass or fail thing and put me into a lot of pressure. This test made me, reflect to myself, as how much do I know about the Microsoft Word. And I thought, I dont even study or practice at home or anywhere else, it's only at class.
And thinking this I thought I'm not prepared, for the first test. Sure it was the first test I failed, with 333 and it was a horrible thing, I knew I needed to study or pay attention more. And that's what I did. And sure thing the second test I passed it, but I wasn't that sure that I was going to pass. I was nervous and blank minded. But, when I went to the test, I started going thinking and that helped me, too. And now I passed and I felt great. This was my experience on the test, by the way I did to get prepared for the test and when I was doing the test.

No comments: