Thursday, October 29, 2009

Creating a Tutorial

What was our process, well, we started to look into the book the Microsoft Office Word (green book), when we couln't not find it inside the book. We just started looking up in the internet, but that didn't work neither, so, we tried to go to sam2007.course.com, press SAM assignment, and clicked on the creating and editing exam we had, when we got in, we looked throught Script List Task. We scroll down and found the tab stop removal, click on it and knew what it was. At the last moment of the end of the 4th period, when the tutorial assignment should be over, we just started to recorde and done.
What I enjoyed about the process, is that when we started to record the tutorial, we didn't knew what to say, and when we knew we just had to come up with some idea to say, we just did.
The most challenging was to get started and to find the information about the tab stop removal and the recording the tutorial.
The 7 tutorials they had a good thing about it the successful side, was they explain it with details and the people that were explaining the tutorial, they talked clear and not in low voice. Now, the unsuccesful side I dont think I have one, because all were great, but some tutorials could not hear that well, what they're saying, so, you had to put the volume up.
If I had a chance to redo this assignment, I would've get serious, not waste time, start looking for information, and be more involved in the project. This is what I would've done. Oh, and not let my partner do all the speaking, explaining what to do to the tab stops removal. That's all.

No comments: